Dr. Rajesh V. Helavar
MBBS, MD Radiology, PDCC Gastro Radiology
13 Years of Experience
- Interventional Radiology
- Gastro Radiology
- Treatment of liver tumors (TACE, Ablation)
- Treatment of liver diseases.
REGISTRATION: KMC 71300
Dr. Rajesh Helavar is a Consultant Interventional Radiologist and Diagnostic Abdominal Radiologist at Columbia Asia Radiology Group. He started his career as a Consultant Radiologist in 2011 with Columbia Asia Hospitals India and comes with a rich experience of more than nine years in the field.
- European Society of Gastrointestianl and Abdominal Radiology
- Indian Society of Gastrointestianl and Abdominal Radiology
- Indian Radiology and Imaging Association
- Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- European Society of Radiology
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Asia Pacific Society of Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology
Awards and Recognitions:
- Eleventh rank in Obstetrics and Gynecology in the university exam conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in the year 2004.
- Twelfth rank in Pediatrics in the university exam conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in the year
- National Merit Scholarship, Government of India (1997) Linnaeus-Palme Scholar, Karolinska Institute (2005)
- Shell Centenary Scholar, University of Cambridge (2007-2008) Commonwealth Scholar, University of Cambridge (2007-2008) Jawaharlal Nehru Scholar, University of Cambridge (2007-2008)
- Hinduja Scholar, University of Cambridge (2007-2008)
- Gonville and Caius College Travel grant, International Health Conference, Yale University, April 2005 International Scholar, University of Pittsburgh (2009-2012)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Breast cancer symposium merit award, September 2011
- American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) scholar-in-training award, December 2011 Markey Cancer Center Research Boot Camp Director’s award, October 2015
- Fellowship of the American College of Physicians (FACP), September 2016 University of Kentucky Edward Romond Teaching award, June 2017.