DR. MADHVI J. S
MS, DNB, LLB, VR Fellowship
30 Years of Experience
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Dislocated Lenses
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening/ Treatment
Dr. Madhvi Sheth is one of the best Ophthalmologist in Vadodara. She has done MBBS, MNAMS – Ophthalmology. Dr. Madhvi Sheth has more than 31 years of experience as a Ophthalmologist. Dr. Madhvi Sheth bestway communicate in English,Hindi,Gujarati with their patients. Dr. Madhvi Sheth offers best medical services like Consultation, Retinal Detachment Surgery, Retinal Detachment, Diabetic retinopathy, Dislocated Lenses and many more..
- Cross- Cultural Collaborative research with International Universities.
- Doctoral Research Examiner (International Opponent) for candidate from the department of Psychology, NTNU, Norway.
- Performance indicators of Water User’s Association (WUA) using projection technique : Project Advisor and associate (2007)with Institute For Social and Economic Change, ISEC, Bangalore.
- The Involvement of Mediation in Family Counseling: A Comparative Study Between the Norwegian and Indian system Artha, VOL 4, No2, July- Dec, 2005.
- Old Age Homes: Some Cross cultural differences” Artha, Vol 2,No2, Sept, 2003- Feb2004.
- APECA Conference: Paper Presented at the 14th Biennial Conference Workshop: Multi-Dimensional Counsellor Roles in the 21st Century.
- Third International Conference on Frontiers in Yoga Research and Applications: Paper presented, Dec 1995
- 11th Indian Psychiatry Society Conference, Karnataka Chapter – A Study of Stress in Essential Hypertension
- Health Administrators – Models of Holistic Approach to Health (Co-Author)
- Formulating Courses, Educational Models etc.
- Life Member, Indian Academy Of Applied Psychology
- Life Member, Bangalore Psychology Forum
- Former Member, Editorial Board ARTHA, Journal of Social Science, Christ College, Bangalore.
- Former Chairperson, Board of Studies, Department of Post Graduate Studies in Psychology
- Panel of Examiner, Bangalore University.