Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The following terms and conditions on Cancellation of the appointment booked by the user:100% refund to the user if the Doctor/Consultant cancels the appointment.
- 100% refund to the user if they cancel 72 hours or more prior to the appointment.
- 50% refund to the user if they cancel during 24-72 hours prior to the appointment.
- The user is not entitled to a refund of fees if he/she is not happy or satisfied with consultant/provider services. Service charges may be deducted for any refund or cancellation.
- On Cancellation of the appointment by the consultant/provider, the Service Providers has the option to suggest an alternative time and date for the consultation. If the suggested time and date is convenient by the user they can proceed with the consultation, otherwise the full payment is refunded back to the person who has booked the appointment.
- It may take between 10 to 15 days to process a refund request. Even where Betser Life processes the refund, the user’s credit card company and Banks take longer to finish the processing of the refund and remit funds to the user’s account.
- If the user has not received a refund after 15 days, the user will need to check with their credit card company/bank.
- If the user has done the above and still have not received refund, or for any other matters regarding refunds and cancellation, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details of the appointment that has been cancelled by the user and copies of your communication with the bank or credit card Company in this regard.