Dr. Sweta Adatia
MBBS, MD, DNB (Neurology), FACP (USA), Vascular Fellow (Canada) MBA (UK)
10 Years of Experience | 13 Gold Medals
- Headache & Migraine.
- Pain Management.
- Sleep Disorders.
- Neuromuscular care.
- Dementia / Cognitive issues.
REGISTRATION: GMC G33354 & G14599
Trained from top institutes in the world. Dr. Adatia is a young and dynamic Neurologist. She earned her MBBS in 2003 and MD Medicine in 2006 from Saurashtra University, India. She completed her MBA (Healthcare Concentration) from the University of Cambridge, UK. Furthermore she pursued stroke care in 2013 from the University of Calgary, Canada. She has worked in three continents and five countries in the last 15 years.
Handled all kinds of neurological patients such as stroke, epilepsy, MS, movement disorders, cognitive diseases, pain disorders, neuropathies, all neurocritical emergencies like meningitis, coma, and advanced neuro metabolic diseases. She is highly passionate about vascular neurology and paralytic stroke care.
Appeared in various road shows, TV and radio talks to raise awareness about various neurological disorders. Dr. Adatia believes in transforming patient experience through effective healthcare administration. She also believes in value-based healthcare and is a great fan of innovative health-tech solutions which can transform the healthcare industry.
Dr. Adatia has over 40 publications and has over 13 gold medals to her credit in the field of Medicine and Neurology.
She has authored two books in Neurology. She holds FACP (Fellowship of American College of Physician) from USA. She is the Founder and Director of NGO STEP foundation. Developed BACHAV, an Hindi version of the acronym FAST, the first ever tool in national language for spreading mass level of public awareness regarding acute warning signs of stroke, which was adopted by a pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim. The tool was validated and spread to over 20,000 clinics in India.
- Publications: Authored over 40 publications in Medicine and Neurology.
- Medals and Accolades: Recipient of 13 gold medals in the fields of Medicine and Neurology.
- Authored Books: Written two books centered around Neurology.
- Fellowship: Holds FACP (Fellowship of American College of Physician) from the USA.
• Neurology , Headache & Migraine
• Multiple Sclerosis / Demyelinating disease
• Pain Management
• Advanced Neuro-rehabilitation with state of the art facilities
• Neuro-vascular & Stroke
• Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Care
• Care of spinal diseases like spondylosis
• Sleep Disorders
• Advanced Neurophysiology laboratory with capabilities to perform NCV, EMG, EEG, somatosensory evoked potential, video EEG
• Facility for botox therapy for neuromuscular diseases
• Neurometabolic and hereditary neurological disorders
• Neuromuscular care
• Dementia / Cognitive issues.