DR. JAYANT T. MATHEW
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Nephrology), FRCP (Edinburgh)
23 Years of Experience
- Conservative management of Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Early Detection & Prevention of Kidney Diseases
- Peritoneal Dialysis
REGISTRATION: TCMC 22254
Over 23 years of Experience in treating patients with Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Chronic Kidney Diseases, Acute Kidney Failure, Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis
* Trained at the prestigious Christian Medical College, Vellore – both Under-graduate as well as Super-specialty.
* Research Fellowship in Nephrology at Albert Einstein University, New York, USA.
* Former Professor & Head of Nephrology at Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur.
* Currently Senior Consultant Nephrologist at Welcare Hospital, Vyttila, Cochin.
* Core Group Member of the Asia Pacific Chapter – International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis.
* Past Secretary – Nephrology Association of Kerala (2011-13).
1. First prize in post graduate quiz and case discussion at the Southern Chapter conference of the Indian Society of Nephrology at Cochin, 2001.
2. Best paper award – at the Southern Chapter conference of the Indian Society of Nephrology at Cochin, 2001.
3. Best poster award – at the Indian Society of Nephrology conference at Cochin, 2005.
4. Indian Achiever’s award for CHIKITSAK RATAN – Awarded by the Global Society for Health & Educational Growth, New Delhi, February 2011.
5. Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal – Awarded by the Global Economic Progress & Research Association, Tamil Nadu 2012.
6. Health Care Excellence Award for Nephrology – World Wide Achievers with Media Partner, Headlines Today, New Delhi, 2013.