Dr. Rajesh Kumar P
22 Years of Experience
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
REGISTRATION: TNSDC 2224
Specializes in high quality dental treatments, cosmetic dentistry, Orthodontics, Periodontics and Implantology.
Has Under Gone Special Training In
1) Preadjusted Edgewise Appliance / Refined Begg
2) Functional Appliances
3) Orthopedic Appliances
4) Lingual Appliance (Incognito 3m)
5) Certified Invislaign Practitioner.
Practising General Dentistry And Speciality Dentistry From 1999 Till Date. (2022), More Than 22
Years Of Clinical Experience. Expert In Handling And Convincing Patients, Treatment Planning And Maintaining Sterlisation Well, Expereinced In Endodontics And Full Mouth Rehabilitation.
1) Senior House Surgeon In Government Peripheral, Hospital Anna Nagar, Chennai, In The Year 1995.
2) Lecturerfollowed By Promotion As Assistant Professor In The Dept Of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Sree Balaji Dental College & Hospital From March 2000 To April 2003 .
3) Assistant Professor In The Dept Of Orthodontics Rajah Annamalai Dental College And Hospital, Chidhambaram. From April 2003 To Dec. 2003.
4) Assistant Professor In The Dept Of Orthodontics Vinayaka Mission Dental College And Hospital, Bhubhaneswar, Orissa. From Jan 2004 To May 2004.
5) Reader In The Dept Of Orthodontics Mahatma Gandhi Dental College And Hospital, Jaipur , From June 2004 To March 2006.
6) Associate Professor In The Dept Of Orthodonticsmahatma Gandhi College Of Dental Sciences And Hospital, Jaipurfrom April 2006 To Oct 2006
7) Professor & Hod Dept Od Orthodontics And Dento Facial Orthopedics, Jcd Sirsa Harayana .From Nov 2006 Till Aug 2012 Papers Presented Paper At The 33 Rd I.O.S. Conference Held At Manipal On October