Dr. Raji Mathew
MBBS, MD, Fellowship in Cardiology Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation, Toronto General Hospital, Canada
35 Years of Experience
- Clinical Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
REGISTRATION: TCMC 9332
Senior Consultant in Internal Medicine and Cardiology with over 15 years of experience in India and over 25 years of experience in Dubai, UAE, and Toronto, Canada. Abreast with emerging trends in Internal Medicine and Cardiology by constantly updating newer skills and technology.
Active Participation in Continued Medical Education (CME).
Active involvement in quality Improvement and academic activities. Keen participant and speaker in various national and International conferences and delivering lectures on Preventive Health Care.
- Chief Physician & Consultant ( 1992 – 1996 )
- Senior Specialist ( 1999 – 2022 )
- Senior Consultant ( 2022 – Present )
- MBBS Medical College Alleppey, Kerala.
- MD (Internal Medicine) Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- Fellowship in Cardiology Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation, Toronto General Hospital, Canada.
- Echocardiography Training Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.
Awards and Recognitions
- Appreciation Award for the sustained contribution in formulating Policies and Procedures for the Quality Management Systems (QMS) and the ISO 9001:2000 certification
- Award for the outstanding contribution towards implementing the Quality and Patient Safety Standards in obtaining
- Appreciation Award in recognition of the dedication and loyalty towards Mediclinic International