Dr. Nadeem Shariff (PT)
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
15 Years of Experience
- Advance conservative musculoskeletal pain management
- Prevention of sports injures
- Prehab and Rehab.
Physiotherapy is a challenge vertical in health industry were it supports all specialization verticals. Physiotherapy helps in complete prehab rehabilitation.
15 years of rich experience in the field of Physiotherapy. Specialized in prehab rehab and prevention of sports and Muscolo-skeletal injuries.
Awards and Recognitions
- Gave exclusive Seminars on Musculo -Skeletal Disorders and Ergonomics which mainly affects sedentary lifestyle that is seen in today’s IT Professionals.
- Was mentioned in the articles of GE Health Magazine with the title “Where medicine fails to heal” which has mentioned about the humane touch of Dr Nadeem in dealing with his patients. He has backed a great feedback from the higher management of GE Health Care.
- Champions of KPL-2015 which was conducted by KSCA.
- Musculo -skeletal screening for “THE INDIAN NATIONAL CRICKET TEAM” prior to India-South Africa tour 2015.
- Dr.ABJ Abdul Kalam memorial excellence Award honoured for out standing achievement and distinguished services by Mother India Care.2019.
Research & Publication
Prevalence of Low back pain among Healy industrial workers.
Epidural Block, Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Minimally Invasive Anterior Approach to the Hip, Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Epidural Steroid Injections, Shoulder Cartilage Treatment, Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement, Shoulder Replacement, Knee Replacement.