DR. MOHAMED ISMAIL
33 Years of Experience
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Metabolic Surgery
REGISTRATION: TCMC 13695
Chief Surgeon , Dept.of Gen., Laparoscopic & Metabolic Surgery since 1990, Moulana Hospital.
Dr. Mohamed Ismail is one of the expert Laparoscopic Surgeon in Kerala, India, with an experience of 35 years in this profession and 28 years in field of laparoscopy. At present, he is serving his excellence at Moulana Hospital, Perintalmanna, Kerala. His particular areas of expertise include in addition to all the General Surgery Procedures, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery including Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery, Endoscopic Hernia repair and Minimal Invasive & Laser Surgery or Piles.
His hands-on experience was never made overnight; his journey of excellence starts from his days of learning. Dr. Mohamed Ismail completed his MBBS degree at Trivandrum Medical College, Kerala in 1978-83 and MS (Gen. Surgery) at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal (1987-89). These education institutes helped him to start exploring his dream of treating and healing people in medical need.
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded Prestigious American Society Membership March 2009
- Awarded membership of the Americas’ most prestigious society of Laparoscopic Surgery, SAGES ( Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons )
- Awarded the Life Membership of IFSO
- Awarded the Fellowship of International Congress of the Surgeons ( FICS )
- Honorary fellowship was awarded by the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India ( FMAS)
Research & Publication
Publications in 15 international journals, invited as faculty in numerous national and international conferences and live workshops.